Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 21989
Providence Medical Foundation is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner to join a well-established OB/GYN team at the Fullerton Clinic. This is a busy, high intensity practice where around 70% of cases are Obstetric, with the remaining 30% towards Gynecology. Ideal candidates will have previous women's health experience while being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Join one of the top medical organizations in the state while serving the beautiful community of Fullerton, California.
Monday to Friday schedule with option to have 1 day dedicated towards remote work
Experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
New grads are welcome to apply
Compensation is between $118,248 and $148,325 per year
The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Foundation is one of California's most respected medical groups. With over 3,000 employees and 75 locations throughout Northern California, Orange County, the High Desert and Los Angeles County, Providence Medical Foundation has been continually recognized as a leader in quality care, customer service and information technology. Providence medical groups and physicians have received top honors from the Orange County Medical Association for Physicians of Excellence and the Integrated Healthcare Association with distinction in clinical quality.
Where You'll Live
Orange groves, historic railways, and a warm Mediterranean climate are hallmarks of Fullerton, California. A thriving Orange County town, Fullerton is known for its walkability, livability, and as the birthplace of the electric guitar. The city rests near the Coyote Hills, one of the largest open spaces in Orange County. These low-lying mountains are known for succulents and citrus trees, with dusty roads and equestrian trails connecting both residential and commercial areas.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Tell us your why, we'll find your where.
Provider Solutions & Development is a community of experts founded within Providence, a purpose-driven, 51-hospital health system, out of a clear need to change recruitment. We’re not focused on quotas, and we don’t work on commission. We support and serve physicians and advanced practice clinicians with heart, from residency to retirement, so you can do the same for your patients. With exclusive access to hundreds of positions across the nation, we offer holistic, personal career coaching that puts your needs first. We don’t just fill positions, we fulfill individuals by taking the time to help you find where you’re meant to be at every step of your journey.
Start the conversation today by connecting with us on https://info.psdconnect.org/HCC.