Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Internal Number: 17026794
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Per Diem Radiation Oncologist for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a Radiation Oncologist to join the Atlantic Health System Cancer Care. The team consists of dynamic multidisciplinary specialists who are trained to provide the highest level of care by utilizing the most advanced therapies available in the radiation oncology field.
This role is ideal for a skilled radiation oncologist. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing complete, comprehensive clinical care for all patients with experience in advanced radiation techniques including external beam radiotherapy including intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) and SBRT. We offer the unparalleled opportunity to gain the long-term personal and professional satisfaction of serving patients in our diverse community.
- All candidates must board certified or eligible and hold an active New Jersey Medical License, CDS and DEA.
- Experienced physicians required
- Ability to practice per diem across several radiation oncology facilities throughout Atlantic Health System
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted aGreat Place to Work aa 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
If interested, please send CV and a brief letter of interest to Jennifer Cantor, Physician Recruiter at Jennifer.Cantor@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.