Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in TWIN FALLS is seeking an Ultrasound Technologist to join our OBGYN/WOMENS HEALTH team!
Part Time - 3-4 days per week.
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. No On Call or Nights
Sign on Bonus for External Hires!
Operates ultrasound equipment for diagnostic and/or therapeutic purposes. Prepares and assists patients during ultrasound exams and testing.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, including informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult provider as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required.
- Assist provider during invasive procedures.
- Perform and document daily equipment inspections and high level disinfection per department policy.
- May be responsible for all American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation requirements at each site.
- Participate in call rotation as needed.
- Able to perform exams in at least two (2) specialty areas.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with little to no supervision.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- Must have current certification in ONE of the following areas: Abdomen, Breast, OBGYN
- Departments (at Treasure Valley sites only) requiring additional certification:# Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Woman's Clinic, and Maternal Fetal Medicine departments require Nuchal Translucency (NT) certification from the Fetal Medicine Foundation
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.