Physician - Perinatology - Atlantic Health Careers
Atlantic Health System
Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Internal Number: 14766748
The Atlantic Maternal -Fetal Medicine team is seeking to hire a Perinatology Physician to the team. The highly trained team is expanding due to the growth and market expansion. This role will collaborate with the Womens Health team and report in to the Chair of OBGYN and the Director of Maternal/Fetal Medicine.
1. Supervision of care and direct care to high risk and normal OB/GYN patients.
2. Outreach consultations and visits to support hospitals.
3. Development and support of continuing efforts for quality improvement for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
4. Care to transport patients.
5. Direct care to high-risk patients.
6. Consultation with members of Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology for high-risk patients (co-management).
7. Assessment of fetal status for perinatal Diagnostic Testing Center.
8. Leads the high-risk OB Clinic
9. Performance of variety of administrative functions by serving on committees as designated by the Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and/or the Director of Maternal/Fetal Medicine.
10. Teaching, supervision and evaluation of residents and students.
11. Preparation and presentation of Grand Rounds and Conferences.
Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
aC/ Completion of an accredited OBGYN Residency
aC/ Completion of an accredited Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship
aC/ Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted NJ Medical License
aC/ Board Certified or Board Eligible
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortuneas aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.