Responsible for tracking of all inquiry calls, verifying insurance benefits, review and complete admission paperwork with families, enter calls into Midas, create patient labels for patientâ€™s medical record, and other clerical duties associated with admissions and referral.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Accepting inquiry calls and scheduling assessments.
2. Scheduling and coordinating admissions with psychiatrists and nursing staff, and completion of all admission paperwork.
3. Coordination and follow-up of all after hour calls and admits.
4. Completing precertification information and forwarding to appropriate agencies, in conjunction with Business Office and Case Management.
5. Communication with referral sources to inform them of client disposition.Â
6. Any other duties assigned by supervisory or administrative personnel.
7. Will adhere to all safety policies and safe work practice.
8. Log referral calls and admissions into Midas.
9. Will attend hospital safety trainings.
10. Will adhere to all hospital policies and procedures.